Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Staff Meeting

So I'm sitting here waiting to head to work for my first staff meeting under our new director. I'm kinda worried because he has been evaluating everyone's performance so I'm not really sure what to expect. I've heard that he is planning on letting some people go but I don't know if that's just heresay or actual fact.

Oh well, I guess there's really no use worrying about it because I have no control over how it goes so I'll leave you guys with this amazing song... and an amazing drink.

29 comments:

  1. Yuck that video is scary. good luck dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is by far the most dreadful thing i've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks for sharing, nice blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should hear her rendition of Sweet Home Alabama! Or is it 'he?'

    Hope you don't get made redundant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the courage in your heart alive....with chocolate:3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, this song....That Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best video ever made !... or almost

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope things work out for you! good luck and hope you don't get fired

    ReplyDelete
  9. saw that video yesterday, hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What GreenLT said
    we were wishing for a new boss at my current job. we got one. went from laid back dude to a bitch :/
    gl with yalls meeting

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sucks, hope you get to keep your job man

    ReplyDelete
  12. That has got to be the scariest video I've ever seen. I'm not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  13. job is a good thing bro, hope you get one
    i would like to have one too

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehe...damn what a big woman :)

    ReplyDelete

HyperSmash