Thursday, October 7, 2010

Quick Update

Well the staff meeting was pretty stupid, no one got fired but he did make it seem like everyone was on the chopping block. My evaluation came back pretty strong so that's always good.

In other news my TV decided to crap out on me last night so now I have to spend the money I made building my works website to buy a new one instead of spending it on getting LSU vs Alabama tickets so that sucks ass.

I'm looking for some suggestions on which tv to buy. Right now i'm looking at


If anybody has any other suggestions for a decent HDTV for under $450 leave em me a comment and let me know.

16 comments:

  1. Lg is pretty good my buddy has a similar tv to that one picture is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a new t.v badly. i still have one from the 90's.. ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a new TV on the way I can't wait. Right now I'm using some old 19" piece of crap. Can't read anything on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lg TV's are fantastic pieces of equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all i have is an old 24 inch box :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mm.. good luck on the tv hunt. I don't know enought o make a solid recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an LG, it works great.

    I do recommend those TVs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vizio 42" LCD is doing great for me, football (and baseball) looks great on it. Was only $500 or so. Only...those were the days

    ReplyDelete
  9. LSU v Bama ... what side of the line you on? If near BHM might have a deal for ya on a tv :D

    Go DAWGS!!! lol we are a joke this year ... wifes a Bama fan. Yeah major house divided but not nearly as bad as UA v AU. congrats on staying employed. gl with new tv.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have only had one LCD TV by Philips, and the thing is a heat monster.
    I guess keep that in consideration.
    And see? We told you nothing would happen at the staff meeting. It's the old scare tactic, it is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I still got one of those 60 inch big screens from the beginning of the decade. It's twice the size of my fridge I swear to god...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just got a 40" dynex flat screen from best buy that was an open buy, meaning like they were upgrading the model and that was one of the last older models, for $249. damn steal man.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wish i could afford a hdtv! someday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. can't believe bama lost yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

HyperSmash