Friday, October 1, 2010

Football once again

Alright it's friday that means LSU football in 24 hours and as always i'm pretty stoked. I really think Jordan Jefferson is going to have a good game and quiet everybody that is calling for Jarrett Lee to take over. In fact i'm going to go out and say Jefferson throws for 237 yards with 3 TDs and 1 INT. Steven Ridley is going to run for over 100 and Patrick Peterson is going to take another punt to the house.



All in all, LSU's defense is going to thoroughly shut Tennessee's pathetic offense down, the final score will be LSU 38 Tennessee 6, and Patrick Peterson will move one step closer to winning the Heisman.

27 comments:

  1. I bet it's gonna be an awesome game! Just like this awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their pathetic offense helped me in my pool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopfully is more of an outcome than the AUs AFL grnadfinal....ha draws...ffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i fucking LOVE football season. but i hate the cold :(

    wish it happened during the summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. american football isn't big where i live. looks entertaining enough tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tsk, I'd hate to play in the rain...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started watching football 3 years ago. It's the only sport I enjoy watching :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting post :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, I'm not big on football. Hope your team won though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, this will most definitely turn out good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol cool post! Hope ur team won.

    ReplyDelete

HyperSmash