Thursday, September 30, 2010

Political post

I'm going to try to keep this blog free of politics but just this once I can't resist. If you're a conservative/republican (not the same) you should consider signing up for the GOTV push the GOP is starting where you get to call people from the comfort of your own home. The goal is to call 40 people and to sign 40 of your friends up to do the same so i'm just doing my part to help the cause.

http://gop.com/phonefromhome/

Now back to our regularly scheduled, politics free blog.

15 comments:

  1. I try to avoid politics when ever I can, either people take it too seriously, or believe everything they hear on Fox News is absolute truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote on props, and I often sign petitions for things that matter to me, but I think that politics on a larger scale is a waste of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Us politics is interesting. Would actually like to read more about it here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really into politics and not even a registered voter :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Figures I have to find out about this blog on it's 'politics' day.
    Did a lot of phone work when I was younger; I do not look back on those days with any fondness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't vote for democrats or republicans. we need to have more parties present in our government.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should write more about this topic, I would read it ;)

    ReplyDelete

HyperSmash