Saturday, September 25, 2010

Working on Saturdays

I absolutely hate working on Saturdays, especially if it is covering for other people. Normally I don't care because, hey, it's extra money and I tend to sell a lot of gym memberships on Saturdays which means I get a commission but I work all week and want to just spend Saturdays hanging around the house watching various college games. Oh well, I guess I should be grateful I even have a job and stop complaining. At least I'll be home in time to watch LSU crush West Virginia.

8 comments:

  1. working on weekends blows, sucks for you man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working sucks, until you see the money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only getta work Fridays, I wish I had more work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain, dude. I'm stuck working this weekend because a dumbass broke something and now I have to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You work at Papa John's in the 703? I used to too >_< Hahaha.

    Twitter.com/CawlinForReal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for you buddy
    Always worse when you're covering for some guy who couldn't make his own shift

    ReplyDelete

HyperSmash