Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting ready for work

I'm just sitting here getting ready for work and today is looking to be a crappy day. It's 60 degrees and kinda rainy so it feels a lot cooler than it is. I hate dreary days like this. If it's gonna rain I want it to storm not just drizzle or be overcast. Oh well at least my work day is short today, only 4 hours, and then I'll be heading home to grill up a nice flank steak and bake a potato.

I guess the day could be worse, I could not have a job or not have a nice house. So all in all i'm pretty thankful for what i've got.

10 comments:

  1. Work sucks =\ Send some of that steak my way :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the weather is nice! Well... at least it is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dreary days. It's cool here but I'd love some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it's life though man. Gotta take the good with the bad.
    Now, about this steak business...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha everyones gonna have a bad day every now and then! but atleast you get some steak :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 112 where i live. be happy about your nice house

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd take 60 degrees over my 106 any day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. delicious, sounds tasty. at least you don't have 110+ degree weather, woah. i'm burning out here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yea your weather doesn't sound that bad...Soon it'll be summer here in Australia...and im pretty sure I'll be dead haha..Unless of course I got down to the beech and get me some of that sweet sweet skin cancer tan.

    ReplyDelete

HyperSmash