Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall

I absolutely love the summer because I feel like 95 degrees with 80-90% humidity is the absolutely best weather conditions possible. I hate the cold so much I used to keep my apartment at 78 degrees. It was so warm in there that my friends hated coming over to grill or anything so we always did it away from my place. Coincidentally, I was always able to keep my apartment immaculately clean while my friends places didn't fair so well. But fall is my favorite time of the year. Football starts back up so I get to watch my LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints play each week, even if they are immensely frustrating at times. You get to wake up to crisp, cool mornings that give way to warm sunny afternoons. And best of all no more grass cutting.

All in all, Fall is pretty unbeatable as a season.
HyperSmash