Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall

I absolutely love the summer because I feel like 95 degrees with 80-90% humidity is the absolutely best weather conditions possible. I hate the cold so much I used to keep my apartment at 78 degrees. It was so warm in there that my friends hated coming over to grill or anything so we always did it away from my place. Coincidentally, I was always able to keep my apartment immaculately clean while my friends places didn't fair so well. But fall is my favorite time of the year. Football starts back up so I get to watch my LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints play each week, even if they are immensely frustrating at times. You get to wake up to crisp, cool mornings that give way to warm sunny afternoons. And best of all no more grass cutting.

All in all, Fall is pretty unbeatable as a season.

10 comments:

  1. Oh god winter is so much better :D
    You have snow, christmas, all the decoration for christmas, my birthday (30 december lol)

    I mean winter has everything :D
    When you are cold you can wear warm hoodies
    When you are hot you can't to nothing but wait night :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say I love fall, so I'm quite happy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My FAAAAAVOITE season! I love when all the corn goes golden and the leaves change. There's a whole different quality to the air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fall is pretty unbeatable, i'll give you that. Your tigers, however, are in for a rude awakening in a few weeks. See ya in the swamp brotha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know ratio, both of our offenses are pretty inept but our special teams and defense have the gators beat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the cold whether
    are you mad?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hah so i heard u like winter :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man i feel that, its like 90 degrees here in cali and im sweating my testes off right now

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm more of a winter guy myself...

    ReplyDelete

HyperSmash